Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just for Fun Post


Me again. . . hee hee. . . this is going to be a "just for fun" post. I'm going to start trying to remember some of the fun things that Hope is starting to say and share them with you now and then. . . just for fun!!! Cause we have a LOT of laughs in this house with a witty daddy and a Hopey that takes after him and seems to have very much retained that wonderful quality! So here is my fun Hope-ism to share this week!


Earlier this week, Hope was lying on the couch in our living room within eye/earshot of me as I was making supper. She was hungry smelling all those good smells of supper cooking and was calling for me to come and sit her up and give her something to eat. As she was asking, she was also trying her hardest to sit herself up but could only get her head off the couch. I explained to her that I could not come right away, but that was because I was making the food and would soon be done so I could feed her. As Hope realized that her efforts to sit up by herself were in vain, and I was indeed not coming right away, she said with a great sigh in her voice,

"Ohhhhh, my life is so hard! I cannot sit up, I cannot talk. . . because I have a brain aneurysm!"

No comments:

Post a Comment