Wednesday, November 28, 2018

November 27, 2018 -- Hope Is On Joni & Friends Radio Program Tomorrow!

Hello dear friends!  It has been way too long since I've had a chance to post an update.  I started an update post on Hope's school, hmm . . . yikes, it was 5 months ago now!  Ha ha!  And Hope has a few things that she wants me to post as well.  It has been a difficult fall for us, and many things have fallen to the wayside as a result.  However, for now, I'm gonna just keep this short and let you know something kinda cool!
For anyone who has the ability to listen to the Joni & Friends Radio Program, tune in tomorrow, Thursday, November 29th!  Joni taped a segment for the program about our sweet Hope!  If you miss the program on the radio, I think you can also access the recording on the Joni & Friends website for three days before it rolls over into the archives.  Here is the website . . . 

https://www.joniandfriends.org/radio/ 

I am hoping to get some more updates posted.  Until then, dear ones, know that you are loved and we are so very thankful for each and every one of you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment