Saturday, February 2, 2013


A little girl time while daddy is working on his sermon for tomorrow. Having a little tea party with Gabi! You can tell Hopey doesn't feel good but she did have a couple bites of the yummy Valentines cookie from Sweet Nonie and drank her strawberry milk "tea." Thankful for moments that God allows these two precious little girls, sisters and best buddies, to interact and share in fun together! While I was upstairs getting their snack tea party ready, Gabi told me that Hope asked her if she could play with her hair. Gabi out her head on her tummy and let her play with her hair. So sweet. How I love these little gifts that God has blessed us with!!! (Can you tell that I just found out how to put pictures from my phone on Facebook. Hee hee!)


No comments:

Post a Comment