Monday, September 23, 2013

The Benefit for Hope on Saturday night was a huge success! A very big thank you to each of you who donated items, purchased items and bought tickets for the evening. Thank you to those of you who have purchased puzzle pieces and made donations!

I am humbled and amazed at your generosity and how good God is in leading and directing all who were involved in any way with this event.

I was thinking on Friday before the benefit about how discouraged I was when we had to cancel it in June due to lack of response and how this time it was so well supported. God's ways are indeed best and His timing is perfect and it was once again a lesson to me on how I rush ahead of God and try to control things that are not mine to control.

Even today I am still receiving donations but as of this moment we have raised $40,953.52!!!!

God bless each of you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment